Saturday, January 10, 2009

Access to Computer

Technologies like computers are very helpful to the teaching and the learning field. The request of any teacher is: “Can I have a set of computers in the classroom?”
I do have one desktop and a laptop for a teacher use in my classroom. I do not have a set of computers. If I need technology in my lesson, I use the LCD to project what my students should learn using the technology. I seldom go to reserve a spot to use the computer laboratory or the media center for my students to use because of the availability and accessibility. The school has only two computer labs and the media center has 10-15 functioning computers. Most of the time, I give an activity using a computer as homework by providing my students the website and the directions on how to use the computer in order to complete the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment